Ioanna Zampara, born and raised in Athens,Greece, received her undergraduate degree in Dentistry (D.M.D) in 2015 from Semmelweis University in Budapest, Hungary. She achieved her Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree with magna cum laude honors. Furthermore, she completed her thesis degree with title “Tissue Engineering in the Maxillofacial Region”.
In 2017, she obtained her specialization degree in Dental Implants from the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Following her professional training, Ioanna Zampara has been working at Hygeia Hospital in Athens in the department of Dental Implants & Tissue Regeneration since 2018 as a Dental Implant Surgeon, as well as at the private dental clinic “ZAB implant specialists” in Athens,Greece since 2015.
Moreover, she has co- published an article in Pubmed entitled “ The Impact of Buccal Bone Defects and Immediate Placement on the Esthetic Outcome of Maxillary Anterior Single-Tooth Implants”, published in August of 2016. Furthermore, she has participated as a lecturer in numerous lectures nationally as well as internationally.
Some of them will be listed further bellow:
- 36th Greek Congress: “Placement of triangular and cylindrical shaped implants in the aesthetic zone.
- 37th Greek Congress: “Peri-implant mucositis. Ways to deal with it and treat it.
- 38th Greek Congress: “Comparison of resorbable vs non resorbable membranes”
- 53rd congress of the Greek Oral Association in Kalamata: “Preliminary clinical research of the triangular shaped implants”
- 54th congress of the Greek Oral Association: “ Solving problems concerning the peri-implant tissue”
- HAOMS 2018: “Guided bone regeneration with the use of resorbable membranes”
- STOMSOC 2019: “Bone regeneration. Membrane comparison”